.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Tuesday 28 February 2012

High-Low/Low-High Time symmetry



 

6 comments:

  1. Here is my Silver count... With todays move we would hit the 61.8% retracement and a move down from here to the 20 dollar level will put in A = C in EW Theory.
    http://mproe.blogspot.com/2012/02/feb-28-silver-update.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the potential C-wave, although I am currently watching the down trend line from the April 2011 peak, which intersects with the August 2011 high, and you'll notice that this week that trend line is being challenged...curious to see how it finishes on friday!

      Delete
    2. nice charts,thanks for posting

      Delete
  2. Sorry the 61.8% at this level is if one would measure the fib from Aug 2011 high. from the 1-2, 1-2 count option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings!

    Nice chart...I'm wondering what your fan lines would look like if you placed the apex on the november low, and the first fan line on the december high?

    It would be cool if you had an interest in following one of the major indexes, and posting your daily thoughts!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Hoof good to see you here.The fan lines are Gann angles that measure price as 10 points per day 20 per day etc.I used the most recent pivots because they should offer most support.I'll try and post what you suggested later.I dont really want to post every day or the blog could become more chore than fun but I try and post as and when I see something interesting.Most recently I focussed on the 90 day cycle from the Nov lows and tried to tie that in with price,like on the FTSE,90 days 900 points.

    ReplyDelete