.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Sunday 26 August 2012



360 pts in the SPX and 360 in AAPL  ?  Can't ignore the symmetry although I'm not convinced it will happen

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could say I was convinced, but I'm not either. The symmetry is certainly there as you say- very pretty indeed. And if it were to continue higher even after Oct.? Would we start another 360 box at 1440? ;-)

    That wedge pattern that has become evident is just as pretty. The other day I saw that Daneric has started talking about it, but I think it's kind of oversized to be an ED, and the internal count doesn't work well either (as he himself has mentioned). Nevertheless, from a traditional price pattern standpoint, it looks extremely good to me. Everyone will be watching that upsloping upper limit (the worst possible resistance for stops on shorts) and then possibly even calculating overthrow ranges?

    One thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that this cyclical bull has been anything but kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HighRev...if this square worked ie we advanced 360 points off the 1074 low and proceeded to sell off 1 year (360 degrees) from that low then it would have done its job.If it didnt work then I guess you could assume you were barking up the wrong tree.ie I look at itas a possible setup,no more .Of course it could square time and price at a number less than 360 eg 352 points in 352 degrees or higher but i like to look for obvious Gann numbers

    ReplyDelete