.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Monday 1 April 2013

SPX

This suggests a quick pop to 1584-5 and reverse.


1585 is 180 degrees,not 360 as marked on chart. This is from 134.33 (moving the decimal) On 4 digits 1566 is 720 degrees from 1266.

1583 is 7 revolutions from 666 .  7 is Gann's cycle of termination,although I am not sure if you can apply it on the Gann wheel. Interesting nevertheless

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    After consulting my cat (I have a gorgeous grey russian tom-cat) and my charts I determined the price-time ratio on spx before a pullback will occur and it's a great pleasure to share my Pussy's wisdom ("Pussy" is the name of my puffy grey tom-cat)!

    Well, my Pussy averted me (literally: meow, hrr, meowww, mEEEoW!) that on 4 or 5 April (Thursday or Friday, this week) the 1570.42-1580.66 area will be reached through a swift up move (related to jobs report probably, but not quite sure) and after that a down move will occur targeting the starting base of ending diagonale : 1530 area (on ES-June contract).
    And that will be a wave 1 of the corrective down move that will end during the last week of April ! (1470-1485 area - final target...Pussy approved this target with a strong Meow! and a fierce look :D ).
    Oh! My Pussy now meows around me.... guess he needs some milk, so I'll milk him :) ... he fully deserves it!
    He's better than DeMark (that's paid with 500$/month to keep blabering about targets not reached on reuters and bloomberg!) .. Guess DeMark wouldn't accept like my Pussy a bowl of hot milk for fully precise WTI oil and SPX 500 targets!

    Take care dear! Hope you've had a great Easter!

    Aunt Annie (nimble 85 years old trader, with a more nimble and fluffy tom-cat :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice update.

    I just woke up and saw red on the S&P am I dreaming LOL. This market cannot go down.

    There is a UPWARDS channel on the daily S&P that is quite strong => http://bit.ly/12OOs6A

    I think there are 3 things at play.

    1) Too many people go bearish.

    2) Funds being pumped into asian markets needed to go somewhere? SO dumped into our US markets, instead of the emerging markets.

    3) many people are saying "do not fight the fed" as ben bernanke now has a hobby of PRINT....PRINT....PRINT LOL.

    We be interesting to see what happens next week and when the big bank report on FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete