.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Saturday 17 August 2013

http://m.futuresmag.com/2013/08/16/what-ganns-square-of-9-means-for-the-nasdaq-100

Thanks to Soul Jester for this link

3 comments:

  1. That's one hell of an article. Thanks!

    Not happy I roasted some bloviators the last days, but I'm just fed up.

    Looking for a swing trade array something like: 1/4 3x SBND, 1/4 3X NUGT, 1/4 1X PHYS, 1/4 free dry powder.

    KWN explosive blog. Got Silver? hehe Please forgive me for dat Toz Pt I sold.

    I'm going to revamp HW SW and Media, and hope not to be such an ass in the future. Saturday is Bday! Yay! Wile

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Elliott’s Wave Principle comprises of a repetitive eight-wave pattern that dominates the phases of bull and bear markets."

    "As a rule, corrective wave II does not fall below Wave’s I trough, and Wave IV does not fall below Wave’s III peak."

    With those two quotes demonstrating manifest ignorance on the most basic of EW, I stopped reading entirely. Perhaps the Gann section is more accurate.

    I can't believe this kind of gross incompetence made it past the editors! Simply incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,HR.I confess I saw this late last night and haven't read it properly yet :)

    ReplyDelete