.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Friday 20 September 2013

I was playing around with numbers and was getting a lot of confluence around 1740-5,and if the rising wedge assumption is correct maybe it could play out like this ? Just a musing and something I will be watching




2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could believe in that chart. I seen a few variations on it, all look enticing.

    Yet..the market has never seen a significant wave lower whilst QE has been ongoing.

    --
    I wish...I will be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont necessarilly believe in it but got a price cluster around 1743 using 5 different methods so I want to keep it on the radar screen.
    I wont mention all of them but multiply the low by 2.618 and also add 666 to the 1075 low

    ReplyDelete