.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 5 March 2014

a very good summary of the "conspiracy theory" angle on where we are now from Jim Willie

I dont know if he is correct but a lot of what he says makes sense,to me anyway

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44487.html#wearethepeople

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these, CR. I do trust JWCB as a reliable source. He's been smart enuf to bail already too. I haven't played this latest one yet but think all his past stuff is credible. We need reliable sources from alternate news. All MSM bought off and censored. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.....there are some MSM presenters I like and respect and I question whether they see through the BS or not,I cant believe they are all deliberately complicit- ....maybe you need to undergo a trauma of some kind before you question the system itself...an example would be david attenborough,andrew marr,michael ,andrew neill.niall ferguson.....brit names wont mean much to you :-)

    ReplyDelete