.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Thursday 14 March 2013

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-14/1936-redux-its-really-never-different-time


3 comments:

  1. Oh my!

    Thank you , young man for telling us that! Yesterday I've bought stocks with all my money saved all my life - I'm 86 years!
    I wanted to buy a house for my nephews but I thought that now it's the best time to buy stocks! I also have bought GOOG ...I've heard it will be 1000$ or 10.000 $ ..I don't remember ...
    If I loose my money I know have been tricked by those bad banks like in 2000 or in 2007.

    You're so sweet young boy to tell us all those nasty , nasty things ....
    Aunt Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    no.... just an Anon - the innocent Aunt Annie specialized in buying on tops :)
    A kind man on CNBC told me that spx 500 will reach 2000 and djia 36.000 !!! He was so kind to do that! I guess he doesn't sleep at night thinking how to make us, the retailers, rich!
    I'm so afraid now after seeing your chart!
    I might loose my money and my nephew will sleep in a dog house due to those bad,bad banksters with algo-psycho-machines! Baaaad banksters!

    Aunt Annie

    ReplyDelete