.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Friday 14 February 2014

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-14/sick-man-europe-back-german-economy-barely-grows-2013

3 comments:

  1. Releasing Godzilla:

    http://scharts.co/1jhURLX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't check in on Danerics blog very often, but without scrolling through all of today's posts see that Wanker mentions my name on more than one occasion.

    After owning him for 3 - 4 years I am still inside his head, LMAO.

    He would be better served not mentioning my name in conjunction with my ability to read a Form 4 (which I could care less about, and focus on his most recent psychiatric assessment report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you BoboM - trust all is well.. I am wondering when are you going to make an appearance back on Daneric's? Wagner got back on so no reason you cannot return as well. I have no doubt that Dropkick misses you and the place isn't the same without you. You may need to temper the baiting and deliberate frustrations for him somewhat, but he only knows one way so as soon as he goes on the abusive attack then you are fully in your rights to dish it back to him in your own special way:-) Think about it - I for one would welcome your return.

    ReplyDelete