.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 26 February 2014

I am not sure what to make of Fulford and whether his posts are genuine,disinformation or fantasy.Either way always an interesting read in our continuing quest to connect the dots...

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/ben-fulford-feb-24-2014-war-in-the-ukraine-and-more-banker-murders-as-cabal-end-game-begins/

2 comments:

  1. Other than a great laugh, I'm not sure why I read past the first sentence of the second paragraph. But, it does remind me of a favorite quote, and I forget whose, "It is better to let people simply think you are a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt."
    Or something like that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read it because i want to believe its true even though I probably dont :-)

    He was the editor of Forbes in Japan,so not a total fruitcake,and whistleblowers like Karen Hudes back him up...hard to know what to believe these days....certainly not the MSM :-)

    ReplyDelete