.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Sunday 22 September 2013

http://www.thewavetrading.com/2013/09/22/weekly-analysis-0922-2/    Andrea Calissano

8 comments:

  1. Like the charts and analysis from this site. Curious about many "A" waves being constructed as 3s, either on their own in a zigzag or at the end of 3 wave, zigzag combos. Anything to do with "Harmonic" modifications to EW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comments. Im really not a waver so any counts from me need to be regarded with caution,especially wrt the minutatie of form like structure of waves in an ED etc. I just like to try and observe the simple patterns if they look right to me which doesnt meant they are necessarily orthodox.

      Delete
  2. Sorry CR!

    I don't trust this guy ..for more than 1 year he punded the table with 2-3 patterns (ending diagonale, double zig-zag, triple zig-zag) and adjusted and readjusted to nose bleed levels ... his accuracy is about 25-35% as observed by me during the last 12 months....

    I don't trust him. It's just my opinion.

    Aunt Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I dont trust EW in general so wave counts are always secondary to me.I do like the look of that count and it would fit with my 1740-46 target derived from other methods.He does use indictaors like NYMO nicely too I think

      Delete
  3. Yes, CR.
    He has the knowledge of reading market's TA indicators signals. But as EWer he's no that good.
    My ST target is 1743-1747 (to the very point! ;) )

    Aunt Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that our targets align so closely !

      Delete
    2. and 9000 on the Dax would be perfect too :-)

      Delete