.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 4 June 2014

Aud

The Aussie $ looks very vulnerable to me.It is possible we are in a 4th wave with a 5th wave higher to come but  wave counting is subjective and the simple TA is warning to be cautious especially if we break 92.There is an evening star reversal setup on daily candles,would be triggered by a close below last 2 day lows



3 comments:

  1. Hi CR
    I wish you put the EW numbering on the chart. I couldnt count it like you said. Your first chart leads me to think that price will sooner or later go to the lower line which is really bearish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olu,Im not really a waver...I think the 4th wave idea was from Darkest Knight .If I find his chart I'll try and post it

      Delete
  2. Its on his blog,here is the chart link

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k0gXsaHH6j4/U4Al94nHwnI/AAAAAAAAA58/cgZhPaFYKSo/s1600/aussieiei.png

    ReplyDelete