.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Friday 22 August 2014

S&P angle from zero


here's a graphic representation of the 1x1 line from zero,starting at the date of the March 2009 low.If nothing else its been an important trendline since Nov 2012
I was thinking about this and 1994 doesnt seem to be an important number to me (I could be wrong) However 2025 is (its the square of 45)
I will certainly be interested if we hit 2025 in 31 days time :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment