.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Sunday 24 December 2017






Happy Christmas to all long-suffering readers.I apologise for the recent paucity of posts.....have been finding it difficult to add value in these markets and otherwise occupied.Lets see what 2018 brings....

4 comments:

  1. I for one, appreciate you still here.

    2018 should be more wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!elliot wave analysis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, CR!

    Keep up the good fight. :)

    ReplyDelete