.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Saturday 25 August 2012

AAPL

Apple likes to follow time and price cycles based on Gann's "square" (cycle) of 360...


2 comments:

  1. I know you've seen this, but in the interest of your readers who haven't, this is something similar I did a while back on the SPX.
    http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/304/3425/original.jpg
    I also did one for the GDOW and the CAC that can be found on my blog. http://highrevsopenhouse.blogspot.com

    That AAPL chart really looks strong! Where would that leave the SPX?!?! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HR...I should have made it clear on my post that if Apple gets to 720 I think it will be a blow-off. I'm not sure it will get there but thought the Gann symmetry was interesting.I'm extremely cautious on markets at these levels,especially with the Vix at historically low extremes

    ReplyDelete