.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Thursday 23 August 2012

I'm really undecided about gold at the moment but just wanted to point out we are overbought at resistance and are one year from the first of last year's double tops.So I think we pullback here but whether that provides a buying oppurtunity I don't know yet.I still think the 200 dma will cap rallies for a while


2 comments:

  1. gold took off last year too just before the big stocks sell off, then came back

    ReplyDelete