.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Friday 7 September 2012

Ftse

Hard to imagine after today's move that things might pan out like this but I do like the way the cycles mesh.Not a prediction, just something I want to watch and will very much depend on whether today was a flash in the pan or the start of something

On the chart I posted yesterday we did,of course break through resistance so I shall also be watching that chart to see if it can followthrough


5 comments:

  1. Chart have faith , the 100 year plunge is coming. I remain bearish. Metals need a plunge stat into late OCT 2012, then one better own some physical in hand. Interest rates, hoping for one last spike in 10 year to 1.25%. Nothing makes any sense. Currently the TV is talking about Vice President Biden. Everything is better yet his home town is stone broke. http://bottomline.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/10/12659748-scranton-pa-slashes-workers-pay-to-minimum-wage?lite Nitram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nitram.Fro what I read about the ECB deal it doesnt sound as rosy as the markets' reaction would imply so I guess we'll just have to be patient

    ReplyDelete
  3. eg

    http://www.safehaven.com/article/26814/not-good-enough-to-warrant-that-reaction?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+safehaven%2Fall-articles+%28Safehaven+-+Most+Recent+Articles%29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that link CR. I know Michael Ashton from my Seeking Alpha days and consider him as one of the more talented writers out there. His style just flows so nicely. He was pretty helpful to me when I first started writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I thought it was a good article,succinct and well written

    ReplyDelete